Ceramic (Zirconia) Dental Implants!
An all-ceramic dental implant in conjunction with an all-ceramic dental crown has the look and functionality of your natural teeth. These metal-free, Zirconium ceramic dental implants are more biocompatible, they look better, and function just as well if not better than the more traditional Titanium metal implants.
In recent years, more and more people are finding that they are having negative reactions to their Titanium metal dental implants. For this reason, Dr. Heidari here in San Jose is now offering metal-free dental implants made of high-performance Zirconium ceramic which are suitable for patients with metal allergies and the chronic diseases resulting from them.
Advantages to Zirconium Oxide Ceramic over Titanium:
- Much less plaque forms on ceramics than on Titanium, which reduces the risk of peri-implantitis or even cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Your bone and gingiva (gums) attach much better to ceramics and they look better. With this white material, no gray ring or shadows are visible even with thin or receding gums.
- Ceramic dental implants have a natural resistance to dental plaque, which in turn supports the health of your gums.
- Ceramics are extremely biocompatible and do not irritate the immune system. There are no known incompatibilities or allergies to this material.
- Ceramic implants are harder, have higher resistance to temperature changes are more resistant to corrosion than metal implants.
Here at Serenity Dental Group, we don’t just look at your teeth, but rather your overall health and well-being, says Dr. Heidari. Ceramic dental implants are a proven holistic option over their metal counterparts and we believe for many of our patients, these will be procedure of choice for replacing their missing teeth.
We look forward to hearing from you! To find out more about Dr. Heidari and the dentistry services we provide, please call our San Jose office at 408.999.0444 or send an email to Info@SerenityDentistry.com.